- This event has passed.
Full Moon Moonlight Paddle (on Friday the 13th!)
September 13, 2019, 5:30 pm-8:00 pm$30
Spend an evening out on our rivers as we explore the sites and sounds of our city by the light of the moon. We’ll launch from our dock before the sun sets and paddle back with the moon as it lights our way (along with our headlamps!). All Moonlight Paddles travel up and down the Milwaukee River through Downtown Milwaukee.
Paddlers are required to wear life jackets on all of our guided paddles including Moonlight Paddles. Life jackets are included in your rental (along with kayak and paddle). Moonlight Paddles are recommended for people over the age of 18. Families with children may attend as long as there is a parent and/or guardian with as a chaperone. Please call with questions, thank you.
TIMELINE for SEPTEMBER 13th Moonlight Paddle:
*sun sets at 7:06pm
5:30pm: Arrive to MKC + introduction, instruction, fitting
8/8:15pm: Return back to MKC dock
GOOD TO KNOW:
• This Moonlight Paddle is scheduled on Friday the 13th! We’ll have some special surprises for you… be prepared for a fun and playfully-spooky time.
• These trips are fun and casual.
• There are no rest stops on Moonlight Paddles and we will turn around as time permits.
• Families with children may attend as long as there is a parent and/or guardian with as a chaperone. Please call with questions, thank you.
• Water bottle filled with water
• Small coolers okay
• Dress for the weather – consider bringing a windbreaker (do not wear jeans or heavy cotton)
• A headlamp or two (we have extras)
• We will check you in.
• We will outfit you with the proper kayak, life jacket and paddle.
• We will go over introductions, information and rules of the river.
• Life jackets must be worn at all times when you’re near or on the river.
Please contact us by phone or email: