Join us for a tour through Downtown Milwaukee as we paddle the Milwaukee River. This tour is a nice way to enjoy paddling on our rivers in a group-like setting. They’re fun, safe and slow moving.
These paddles are nice for anyone looking to experience the sport of kayaking, are a fun outdoor activity and makes the perfect date night too. Staff from MKC will lead and sweep the group.
• Space is limited, please register below
• 5:15pm: Please arrive to MKC by 5:15pm
• 5:15-5:45pm: Check-in, introduction, instruction and fitting
• 5:45pm: Launch from our dock
• 7:45pm: Return back to our dock
• We will outfit you with the proper kayak, life jacket and paddle.
• We will go over introductions, information and rules of the river.
• Life jackets must be worn at all times when you’re near or on the river.
• Water, snacks and sunscreen are always on-hand
• Safe and fun atmosphere
• MKC staff will always accompany our guided paddles
• Water bottle filled with water
• Dress for the weather – consider bringing a windbreaker (do not wear jeans or heavy cotton)
• Lightweight clothing (do not wear jeans or heavy cotton)
• Sandals, flips or shoes with a thin sole
• Rain jacket/windbreaker
3 people are attending Milwaukee River Kayak Tour