Milwaukee River Evening Skyline Tour
June 9, 5:15 pm-8:00 pm$35
Enjoy a nice and relaxing adventure on our rivers as we paddle through our city and view the beautiful skyline. We will paddle as a group and talk about different points of interest throughout the way. This tour is nice for beginners and experienced paddlers and will help you gain an understanding of our rivers and watershed.
Space is limited, pre-registration is required. Paddlers are required to wear life jackets on all of our guided tours.
• Cost: $35 per person
• Space is limited | pre-registration required
• If this trip needs to be cancelled due to weather and river conditions, we will notify you by phone and/or email and you will receive a full refund.
We are also taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously (link to our COVID info page) and have new policies and procedures in place for this season. If we feel that this tour needs to be cancelled due to this, we will notify you in advance and refund your ticket. If you need to cancel for any reason, please let us know in advance (thanks!) so we can release your reservation and issue you a refund. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
We will paddle as a group. We will launch from our dock, paddle upriver and then paddle back to our dock. There are no stops on this tour but if you need to take a break, we can do so at a location that works best for the whole group.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Water bottle filled with water
• Small coolers okay
• Snacks okay
• Dress for the weather – consider bringing a windbreaker (do not wear jeans or heavy cotton)
• A headlamp or two (we have extras)
• Towel to sit on (optional)
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE:
• Life jacket
• Dry-bag (if available)
• Water, snacks and sunscreen are always on-hand
• Safe and fun atmosphere
• Guides and a safety boater(s) always accompany our guided tours
WHAT TO WEAR:
• Lightweight clothing (do not wear jeans or heavy cotton)
• Sandals, flips or shoes with a thin sole
• Rain jacket/windbreaker
• Sunglasses and/or hat
• We will check you in.
• We will outfit you with the proper kayak, life jacket and paddle.
• We will have introductions, review information and rules of the river.
• Life jackets must be worn at all times when you are near or on the river.
Please contact Beth at Milwaukee Kayak Company